Park Avenue Villa – Assisted Living Facility: LPN or RN
Park Avenue Villa (PAV) Assisted Living is seeking one dedicated nurse to join our team. This is a part time day position working 10 hours per week. Hours can be flexible. Salary will be based on experience. Must be a licensed RN or LPN.
- Provided direct nursing care to tenants.
- Monitor the day to day nursing activities performed by CMA’s/NA’s.
- Communicate with tenants, their family and physicians.
- Responsible for training staff for NA and CMA1 licenses.
- Available via phone for limited on-call hours for CMA/NA guidance.
St. Luke’s Home – Long Term Care Facility: LPN or RN
This position directs nursing care to the residents and supervises the day-to-day nursing activities performed by certified nursing assistants, certified medical assistants and support personnel. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN or RN program.
This position assists the activity director in performing his or her duties within the activity department. Depending on the area an activity assistant works in, the duties and responsibilities may differ. The general duties include:
- Encourage participants to make choices for themselves
- Present programs in front of a group of participants
- Encourage social exchange with staff and other participants
- Assist in various small group activities
- Assist the activity director in creating and planning activities
- Participate in meetings
- Respond to management direction
- Conduct assessments
- Reorder equipment or supplies used for activities and plans
- Ensure that any equipment is functional and other related activities
Applicants must possess a valid state driver’s license. CNA experience is highly desirable, but not required.
This position provides quality nursing care to residents; implements specific procedures and programs; coordinates work within the department, as well as with other departments; reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responds to inquiries or requests for information; and assists the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
Must have a current CNA certificate and be in good standing with the Nurse Aide Registry.
This position assists in the administration of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, the nurse supervisor or charge nurse, and the Director of Nursing to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Must possess a current CNA certificate and be in good standing with the Nurse Aide Registry. Must be licensed as a CMA II or CMA III as approved by the ND Board of Nursing.
To apply, you may pick up a job application at our front desk or e-mail our Human Resources Director for application. You may also complete an online application on our website.
Once completed you can mail, email or drop off application/resume to:
St. Luke’s Home
Att: John Cloutier
242 10th Street West
Dickinson, ND 58601
For further questions, please contact John Cloutier at 701-483-5000