Director of Nursing
The Director of Nursing manages, supervises and coordinates the operation of the nursing department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Previous nurse management experience and Registered Nurse with Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
PAV Nurse LPN or RN
Park Avenue Villa (PAV) Assisted Living is seeking one dedicated nurse to join our team. This is a part time day position working 10 hours per week. Hours can be flexible. Salary will be based on experience. Must be a licensed RN or LPN.
- Provided direct nursing care to tenants.
- Monitor the day to day nursing activities performed by CMA’s/NA’s.
- Communicate with tenants, their family and physicians.
- Responsible for training staff for NA and CMA1 licenses.
- Available via phone for limited on-call hours for CMA/NA guidance.
This position provides care to the residents under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Must have a current CNA certificate and be in good standing with the Nursing Assistant registry.
To apply, you may pick up a job application at our front desk or e-mail our Human Resources Director for application. You may also complete an online application on our website.
Once completed you can mail, email or drop off application/resume to:
St. Luke’s Home
Att: John Cloutier
242 10 St West
Dickinson, ND 58601
For further questions, please contact John Cloutier at 701-483-5000